Get $10 Just For Reading This Article. Literally.*
Were you drawn in by the title of this article? Or did you think that it was bullshit? Both?
However, fear not. I really am going to give you $10 for reading this article.*
At this point you might be thinking, “Wait, wait–what’s up with that asterisk thingy?” Don’t you worry about it just yet.
If you want the $10, just follow these really easy, super-simple steps below…
- Go to our facebook page and “Like Us” (even if you don’t like us).
- Register for the newsletter (See side column on right for sign up form)(pending amounts of spam is reasonable)
- Leave a comment below OR share this post on Facebook.
- Follow this final step (click the link)
Once you have done the above tasks, you are now eligible for the $10 reward.*** To claim your free money you must have an active Bitcoin Wallet. We will send you $10 worth of Bitcoin within 2-3 business days. For serious. All you need to do is provide your wallet ID via Facebook and as soon as we verify your credentials and that you have done ALL the required tasks, we will deposit your free Bitcoin (current conversion rates will apply).
Thank you for participating.
The Power of the Disclaimer
Okay, if you haven’t figured it out by now, we are actually serious about sending you $10 worth of Bitcoin and I hope that we actually get the opportunity to do so. But sadly, you probably gave up. That’s a bummer, and I can’t blame you. Some of those tasks were entirely unreasonable (like subscribing to our newsletter cuz who actually wants that?).
But the lesson here is for anyone that runs a business or is a customer of a business. Disclaimers are powerful tools that let you say anything you want (almost) without legal consequences.****
* Reward money is contingent upon completing the required tasks while reading the article. Payment will be in the form of Bitcoin, not USD. Payee must have active Bitcoin wallet and claims must be within a reasonable amount of time for payment to be provided.
** Not only do you have to actually complete all those tasks, but we have to be able to verify that you have done so. By using different names or personal information to complete the tasks we may not be able to verify completion and therefore may decline requests for reward.
*** I am actually going to check so don’t try to trick me. If I can’t honestly determine whether you sent me the $15, then I will not send you the reward money. But I’ll try.
**** This statement may be entirely false. I have no idea if disclaimers can actually get you out of legal trouble. I really hope so though.
⇓ Donate Here! ⇓
The final step is a $15 donation. Still worth it?